Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2016

Why I Got A Job Doing Foundation Repair

Last fall I got laid off from a job I had for a long time. I never thought the day would come that it would happen.

But business was slowing down and the company was even considering closing. This forced them to lay quite a few workers off. They have no intentions of hiring anyone back any time soon. 


After collecting unemployment all winter because of the lack of jobs at that time, I decided I needed to start looking for a new job. I searched the newspaper and on the Internet for jobs. A few weeks ago I came across a company that was hiring for Austin foundation repair contractor. Since this is my specialty it seemed like a great fit for me. I immediately applied for the job and the next day they called me to make an appointment for an interview. After they heard about the experience I already had, they hired me on the spot. I took the job and I'm happy I did. I enjoy working on this type of stuff. I'm even happier to be working again and not sitting around doing nothing all day long because it's depressing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento